Jan 7, 2011

Mirror, mirror

I have many, many ideas about our future home
(including the shared dream of Carrie's walk in closet).

But there is one thing that I have always dreamt of having.
A beautiful, white (preferably antique) dressing table.

{Source: ikea.dk}

I've been browsing through auctions and online sales for the perfect one, but haven't found it yet. Ikea produces an acceptable one, although I would prefer more details as well as some additional drawers. Ok lets be honest, lots of drawers. And some light wouldn't harm either.

I think this one will end up being custom made, which sadly won't be until in the far future.
But one can dream.

4 comments:

  1. ótrúlega skemmtilegt bloggið þitt!
    ég ætla að lesa langt aftur við tækifæri ;)
    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Æ takk fyrir :) Og sömuleiðis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vá, þetta er nú fallegt.
    Skemmtilegt bloggið þitt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Takk takk takk! :) Og aftur sömuleiðis!

    ReplyDelete