Jun 29, 2011

Recommended: BareMinerals get started kit

I'm a firm believer in a certain amount of coverage when it comes to foundations, simply because I don't have perfect skin. Therefore, my belief in the wonders of BareMinerals was limited. I just didn't believe that such a little amount of powder could cover up my imperfections, yet leaving the skin looking healthy and natural.
picture: asos.com
The postman was actually here just 30 minutes ago, handing me a delivery from asos that included the get started kit by BareMinerals. And I couldn't wait to try it.

I love it! It has much more a weightless feel than other foundations I've tried. For only 454 dkk you get all items above, 3 brushes, 2 foundations, a concealer, warmth (a kind of a bronzing powder) and mineral veil (equivalent to the blot powder from mac). And it doesn't have any bad chemicals. You can buy it here.

P.s. I took before and after photos, to see black on white what BareMinerals does. I'm reluctant to post these pictures (especially the before one) on the internet but if you want proof that this stuff works you can send me an email to presentvalueofpearls@gmail.com and I can send you these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment